Thursday, January 11, 2018

2018/1/11 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - How to Save a Girl Who Loses Her Memories Every Year\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!

Come!!! lolol
To Hikarigaoka Hall\(^^)/

I'm counting on you!!!

Now then

The book I talked about in my last blog\(^^)/

How to Save a Girl Who Loses Her Memories Every Year 

I read ittt!!!

It's a story where the protagonist is a girl who got into a traffic accident,
and ever since then she can only keep memories for a year!

When I read the synopsis, I thought to myself it seemed like it might be difficult,

but it was really easy to read and understand,
I could picture everything clearly in my mind!!

I kept wondering and wondering to myself what the next twist would be,
I couldn't stop flipping to the next page!

Even though I'm Ogata Haruna, who's famous
for never being able to finish the things she starts to read!

This time! Somehow,

I started reading last night, for a few hours,,,

Before I realized it, I was at the last scene with misty eyes( °_° )

Isn't it surprising, you guys?! lolol

I had a lot of fun feeling like I was in the world of the story

While I was reading,

I would wonder, Huh?? Why??
If I kept reading I'd find out the answer, and then I'd feel moved

This one book made me feel excited, nervous, refreshed

and kyun-kyun too!!

I'm not gonna spoil anything on my blog,
so come talk to me about it at a handshake\(^^)/lolol

The easily-influenced Haruna wants
to go to Hamamatsu now\(^^)/←

I think you'll get it if you read it. lolol

Would it be like a pilgrimage??

I wanna go around to all the date spots!!

I wanna go to Hamanako Pal Pal!!lolol




Chel-chan from Shizuoka-ken\(^^)/

Honana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...