Friday, January 12, 2018

2018/1/11 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - A notice from Yokoyama Reina.

Konbanyamama~

This is a notice from Yokoyama Reina♡

Reina's birthday event has been figured out

I'm happy

And...it's on my birthday!

On 2/22
At Shinjuku ReNY
①18:00 ②19:45
 There are two shows!

Ticket sales are...

until 12:00 on 1/26!! 

Morning Musume. '18 Yokoyama Reina Birthday Event
Please come to it. I'm looking forward to it!!

I've already decided on the theme for
my birthday event this time

 I'm working on the songs I'll sing...

I'm thinking, I want to do things I can only do while I'm 17...

Something like that

Everyone look forward to it


Well then, see you tomorrow~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...