Friday, February 2, 2018

2018/2/2 Haga Akane Ameblo - Maria's Birthday!. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



 
Today's twintails day, huhピンクハート

I wore twintails too,
for the first time in a whiiiiiile


But it was just by chance!!


I felt like wearing a beret,
and I thought, huh, twintails might look good with this~


I just happened to celebrate twintails dayウインク


...the first thing I talked about
ended up being twintails...

There's something much more important than
twintails day to talk about todayピンクハート



It's Makino Maria-chan's birthdayバースデーケーキピンクハート

Happy birthdayyyyy!!!



Her body is so perfectly proportioned,
it's really amazingピンクハート

She has a small face, and reaaally pretty featuresピンクハート

But she says things, like a cat, "nyan-nyan,"
or like a bunny "pyonpyon,"

she doesn't seem like she's 17 on the insideピンクハート(lol)



I can't help but find that

gap to be adorableピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート


I've been really happy lately when Maria comes and hugs me,

and happy because we've been talking about lots of things,

and there have been things Maria's said that really helped me...




In any case, I love Mariaピンクハート

I hope your year is amazing......no,


...this year, too!! Make it a LOVErin yearピンクハート


Speaking of that,
out of all the people to send Maria happy birthday messages,

it looks like Akane was the first!!!

I did ittt!!!!


And after Akane was
Ms. Nonaka...Haachin......so,,,



all of the 12th gen

Yayyyyyピンクハート




Well then,
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...