Thursday, February 22, 2018

2018/2/22 Haga Akane - Yokoyaaan. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today, 2/22, is......
Yokoyama Reina-chan's birthdayイエローハート

Happy birthdayyyyyyyy



Lately when we're staying at hotels,

we end up being in the same room a lot!



...I've gotta sleep soon!
I'll think that to myself, and then,,,

We end up talking the whoooooole timeニヤニヤ注意



We talk about lots of things,
and every now and then we text each other,


More than anything, the way Yokoyan acts is funny流れ星lol

She smiles sooooooo much (lol)



She'll smile no matter what you sayニヒヒ

"Tomorrow we've gotta get up a little early~"
if I say that she'll smileニヒヒハッ

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow's photoshoot!"
if I say that she'll smileニヒヒハッ



Well, that's pretty cuteピンクハート


Yokoyan,
I hope you have an amazing yearクローバー


I can't show this costume yet,

so I hid it with a mosaic,
and I got to draw over it (lol)


Lately I've liked to draw on top of pictures!




When I say draw, maybe I mean write鉛筆

I wrote a lot and
it got all messyyyy



Now then, today!!

I had a recording for Morning Diary
with Nonaka Miki-chan and Makino Maria-chanブルーハート


After that, all 3 of us went out to eat!

 
Next time I want to go with the 4 of us!!

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...