Monday, February 26, 2018

2018/2/26 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - A notice\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!




We're rehearsing for the spring tour\(^^)/




Now then
I have some good news!!!



A while ago,
The novel I talked about like, Haruna read thisssss
"How to save a girl who loses her memories every year"



A lot of you fans read it, huhh??\(^^)/


I heard about it at handshakes, and in comments and stuff!!

Thank you for sharing your feelings with me



Starting from this weekend, in bookstores across the country,

there'll be a new ad for that book I recommended, "How to save a girl who loses her memories every year"\(^^)/



And

Well,, that ad,,


It's got my comments and my picture on it!!!


I'm so surprised!! And so happy




Summing it up,,,

it's like this! lolol

 
Please go try to find them!!!


By the way!

The earrings I'm wearing were a birthday present I got from Kudo Haruka-san this year

I like them\(^^)/

 
My clothes are a sweater(?) I got from Iikubo-san, plus a collar(?)\(^^)/\(^^)/


I'm the kind of person who calls all outerwear
a jacket so I don't really get these difficult words.


Honana!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...